Life and Professional Coaching
Are you a good candidate for Coaching?
- Do you feel burnt out or low-energy?
- Do you lack focused or feeling scattered?
- Does your work showcase your attitude of excellence?
- Are you ready for improvement in your work performance or a relationship?
- Are you unsure of the next steps in your career or life pathway?
- Are you expecting more from you and those around you?
Whether burnt out, "stuck" or at a standstill, a life or professional coach can help you achieve personal and career objectives to get you moving forward. Through coaching, you will identify avenues for progress and reach targets far beyond what you currently feel capable of accomplishing. The skills and knowledge learned after working with a coach will aid you for the rest of your personal and professional life.
Certified in Coaching since 2014.
What is Life Coaching?
Coaching is a partnership with client and coach in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires clients to maximize their potential. The client is honored as the expert in his or her life and work as the coach illuminates new directions from within the client. In business, a coach seeks to include professional relationships in a quest for greater productivity, profitability and output. In relationships, a coach seeks to help all involved find avenues for improved personal interactions. They work to identify strengths or weaknesses and lay out a progression for a goal to develop a winning strategy.
The coach's responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve.
- Encourage client self-discovery.
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies.
- Hold the client responsible and accountable.
What are the benefits of Coaching?
Coaching offers a new perspective on personal or career challenges. It helps enhance decision-making skills. It brings focus on internal critics and other obstacles that block one from personal effectiveness and helps to formulate a game plan for growth. If you wanted to elevate a team to an expectation of excellence, breakthrough a personal block or establish new goals, a coach can assist you significantly.
Within this partnership, you will gain:
- Accomplishment of established, measureable goals.
- Understanding your professional goals.
- Enhancement of problem analysis skills.
- Increased confidence/Reduction of the feeling of low self-worth.
- New perspectives on life and career challenges.
- Promotion of professional career growth.
- Improve communication with your partner/Effective communicate.
- Enhancement of conflict resolution skills.
- Closeness and improvement in personal relationship.
- Creation of a shared vision for your relationship.
- Achieve your full potential as a leader.
- Assessment of core belief and opportunities to enhance performance.
- Work/life balance.
How is Coaching conducted?
Coaching typically begins with a personal interview (either face-to-face, by teleconference call or during a massage session) to assess the individual's or business current opportunities and challenges, define the scope of the relationship, identify priorities for action and establish specific desired outcomes. Additional coaching sessions may be conducted in person, over the telephone or combined with massage with each session lasting an established length of time. Between scheduled coaching sessions, the individual may be asked to complete specific actions that support the achievement of one's personally prioritized goals. The coach may provide additional resources, checklists or assessments to support the individual's or business' thinking and actions. The duration of the coaching relationship varies based on need and client preference.
How long does a coaching session last? How long does a coach work with the client?
The length of a coaching partnership varies depending on the individual's needs and preferences. Factors that may impact the length of time include: the types of goals, the ways, growth toward established goals and the frequency of coaching sessions.
What is asked of the client?
To be successful, coaching asks certain things, all of which begin with intention. Additionally, client should:
- Focus on one's self
- Observe the behaviors and communications of others.
- Listen to one's intuition, assumptions, judgments, and to the way one sounds when one speaks.
- Challenge existing attitudes, beliefs and behaviors and develop new ones that serve one's goals in a superior way.
- Identify and overcome limitations to develop a winning style.
- Take decisive actions, however uncomfortable and in spite of personal insecurities, to reach for the extraordinary.
- Commit to not take one's self so seriously, using humor to lighten and brighten any situation.